Posted to alt.food.sushi
Gerry[_2_] Gerry[_2_] is offline

Default Where to find the best sushi in the world, price no object? Reviews Wanted

In article . com>,
squeezeweasel > wrote:

> Vegas restaurants in general are really amazingly good. I went for the
> first time in 2003 and was blown away by the quality of the
> restaurants, and I'm very excited to see how many more have popped up
> since then.

What restaurants did you find the most noteworthy when you went laste?

--
"A Dictionary of Japanese Food, Ingredients & Culture" by Richard Hosking
(Tuttle, '97). All the hints one might need for exploring Japanese food.

"The Sake Handbook" by John Gaunter (Tuttle, '02). An excellent intro and
reference to sake.