Posted to rec.food.cooking
Melinda Meahan - take out TRASH to send Melinda Meahan - take out TRASH to send is offline

Default Dinners Ready

Mordechai Housman wrote:

> Okay, but I'm just trying to understand what it is in the first place.
> WHAT is it? How exactly is such a place used? What does one do? (And why?)

They do all the prep work to make some Good Housekeeping Magazine type
meals, so all you do is go along cafeteria style and assemble things,
something like 10 or 20 meals for 6 in an hour or two.

Great for yuppies who never learned how to cook and have the money to
buy everything premade or to eat every meal out but want to feel like
they are giving their families a home-cooked meal.