Posted to rec.food.cooking
D.Currie[_1_] D.Currie[_1_] is offline

Default Dinners Ready

"Me" > wrote in message
> is an outfit in Seattle that allows people to prepare meals on site, take
> them home- uncooked but frozen - and cook them they choose.
>
> I've heard this type of business is growing. Has anyone else run into
> and, if so, where and what did you think of it?
>
> We've had great success with them the two times we used them and, best of
> all, my wife, who hates cooking, loves to do it. It gets me out of a heck
> of a lot of work.

There were a couple of long threads about this concept recently. People who
like to cook generally aren't that interested, although some say that they
know people who might like the concept.

If you like it, go for it. You can probably tell us more about it than
people here could tell you, since the folks who hang out here are mostly the
ones who like to cook.

Donna