Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
toci toci is offline

Default Favorite teas to drink iced?

The second time, I used straight Yerba Mate, and it was better. I
think I would like it fine if I had grown up with it; as it is, I just
have too much expectation that it should taste just like tea. It does
seem to brew well just like refrigerator tea- put a teaspoon a cup into
a bottle,brew in refrigerator for 12 hours. It needs a little stirring
after 2 hours and 4 hours. Toci