Posted to rec.food.historic
de de is offline

Default Southern US food of 1950s and 1960s

Have you tried the old Foxfire series books for research. was started in
Raubun County, GA but if I recall correctly it was all over the South and
covered periods of late19th to early 20th Century. FoxFire 9 was Published
by Anchor Books and contains recipes adn Info (prices, services, etc for the
General Store in Hayesville, NC in the 1840s

de.

oups.com...