Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
Leif Erikson[_1_] Leif Erikson[_1_] is offline

Default I'm considering being a vegetarian...

****wit David Harrison, ignorant lying pig-sodomizing
goober cracker, lied:

No, ****wit. It has nothing to do with it.

> Even when
> they get the results they pretend to be after it still works against them,
> and anyone in favor of decent AW for livestock must necessarily be
> opposed to "ar".

No, ****wit, you ignorant ****. You'll get no
agreement from Mr. Chupacabra on that point.

NO ONE who is in favor of "decent AW" (one of your more
vomit-worthy spews) must be opposed to "ar" at all,
****wit. One favors humane treatment for animals *IF*
the animals exist. One does not favor the existence of
the animals in order to "get the privilege" of
practicing "decent AW".

You have been shown to be illogical and wrong, ****wit.
Stop.