Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
rick rick is offline

Default I'm considering being a vegetarian...

"Kevan Smith" > wrote in message
> In article
> et>,
> Leif Erikson > wrote:
>
>> ...that also contributes to global warming and other
>> forms of pollution. You smug prick.

> Good thing I use very few kilowatts per month and ride a bike
> most
> places.

Selfrightous smuggery doesn't become you, killer. You can't just
count your use at home, fool. As long as you use usenet you
contribute to a growing need for more power and communications as
you are connected world-wide, idiot. Thanks for again proving
that YOUR entertainment counts more than any concern for animals
to you. You really are a hoot, fool.