Posted to rec.food.cooking
zxcvbob zxcvbob is offline

Default If not Calphalon, how about Circulon?

LurfysMa wrote:
> Since there's the raging debate over Calphalon (and All-Clad), I'd be
> interested to know how you all feel about Circulon?
>
> I have a large (12") Circulon frying pan that I have only used a few
> times, but seems to work very well. My smaller frying pans are some
> cheaper brand (Supreme?) and are wearing out. My plan it to replace
> them with Circulon pans.

I like my anodized Calphalon. I have one or two piece that I bought
cheap, and I never put them in the dishwasher. Other than that, I think
they are nearly indestructible and I like the way they cook. I would
never buy a set of them -- buy open-stock when a piece is discontinued
or something.

Bob