Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] lerner@ka.net is offline

Default Bone In or Boneless? Best Value

> > I just want to make sure you know how I'm thinking. Say you buy a whole
> > 6Lb chicken on sale for .65Lb. If, and I say if you end up with
> > something like 3Lbs that you can eat
> > that means that you paid $1.30 a pound not .65 a pound.

> Yes, I think we get that. And as I illustrated in my previous post,
> $1.30 per pound is less expensive than $1.99 per pound.
>
> Sandy

Yeah but $1.99 a pound would be for boneless skinless chicken breasts.
White meat costs more. The last time I bought boneless skinless chicken
breasts
I got them on sale for $1.49 but I haven't seen that price again. Just
a month ago.
I see what you all are saying. It's still much cheaper than the deli
crap.