Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
SN SN is offline

Default One 6-minute steep vs two 3-minute steeps

LurfysMa,
technically, his contract stated as per [2] did not specify the oxygen
as being oxygen _dissolved_ in water, but as "oxygen in water", ...
well i guess my argument wont stand up in court since the contract is
ambiguous in expression... :P (unless the judge doesnt know the
difference)

but now, i'll go try some microwaved water tea, to see if it tastes any
different... maybe a blind test...

LurfysMa wrote:

[1]
> The oxygen he is referring to is dissolved oxygen, not the oxygen that
> is part of the water molecule.

[2]