Melba's Jammin'

Default Roach Coach Etiquitte?

In article <Yusdc.105181$JO3.74385@attbi_s04>, notbob
> wrote:

> On 2004-04-09, sf > wrote:
> > On Thu, 08 Apr 2004 19:37:23 -0500, Steve Wertz
> > wrote:
> >
> >> What is the proper etiquette when ordering from a roach coach?

> > What's a roach coach?

> You know ....a gaggin' wagon ...vehicular foodslaughter ...swill on
> wheels ...roadkill express ...the upchuck truck ...you get the idea.
>
> They are those big ol' rolling white enamel and diamond pattern
> stainless steel clad panel trucks with lift up doors and a full grill
> inside and spew out a cornucopia of grease dripping fast food of the
> kind that make Americans swoon.

Hmmmm. So, would the truck that parks at the Farmers Market be
considered as above? They sell Asian stuff, I think (most of our market
vendors are Hmong); not sure about what else.

I was telling Rob about this thread and he mentioned that the guy behind
us might have something like that going -- apparently there's a similar
truck in front of his house when Rob's out walking. I'm going to have
to check it out.

--
-Barb, <www.jamlady.eboard.com> updated 3-29-04.