Posted to rec.food.cooking
Jude Jude is offline

Default Trader joe's discontinued it! Boo, hiss.

well, since they're a good 45 mins to an hour from my house, I only get
up to TJs once every month or two. Haven't beeen since march.

They've discontinues their paneer. I have about 5 jars of their simmer
sauce which I love over paneer. I'm really bummed cuz I can't find it
around here anywhere else. =(

They've also stopped carrying this wonderful Italian Porcini risotto in
a box that was soooo easy to makein a hurry. I like their frozen ones,
but the boxed stuff was great too.

And they were out of all their own-brand jams and jellies!!

They've also raised the local price of two buck chuck from 2.99 to
3.29. Its creepng up.

But other than that, I was pleased with my haul.

Best new thing I got was their Thai Chili-Lime peanuts. These are
addictive! (With my luck, they'll be discontinued before next time I
go....)

Best old thing was the box of white chocolat dipped, cream filled
strawberries.Ooooh those are good!