Posted to rec.food.baking
Chembake Chembake is offline

Default How to create your own recipe

If you have just learned how to crawl then how can you be expected to
know how to run?

....In the same vein if you have just learned how to bake or cook then
how can you be expected to make your creative contribution to the
culinary field?

Besides
You cannot become a good chef overnight ...it takes years of
dedicated practice .in your craft to reach the point of being, self
confident, be independently minded and creative.....
Yes, these people are not technically trained in chemistry but still
they were able to grasp the essence of recipe creation by intuitively
being able to understand the reaction mechanism what is happening
within the food system.....

Do you think you had reached that level by being just a dabbler?