Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Kevin S. Wilson Kevin S. Wilson is offline

Default Oven 'barbecued' memphis style dry ribs - question

On Tue, 06 Jun 2006 02:12:08 GMT, "David amos"
> wrote:

>wilson.. I don't take back a word of it cause it is the truth... I am just
>looking at the news a current events an being real about it
>you should try crawling out of yer hole an looking around just in the news
>the other day.. I think it was over in Indiana.. 6 or 7 people killed.. an
>who done it.. a pillar of the town a fine young black man.. yep..

Let me be sure I understand you correctly:

You appear to be saying that there is some connection between the race
of the murderer and his actions. That right? Or are you saying that
his actions are typical of his race? Both? Something else entirely?

>I hope he
>gits the needle .... Yes I am tired of it.. home invassions, crack whores,
>car thieft, an more an who do we all have to thank is that fine upstanding
>black guy down the street..

White folk never commit crimes, huh?

>Call me what ya want I really don't give a damn... I know the truth...

You wouldn't know the truth if it drove a Harley into your living room
while wearing an Elvis jump suit and singing "The Battle Hymn of the
Republic." The truth is that you're a pathetically misinformed,
misguided, and mistaken bigot, full of hate and resentment and
bitterness.

>While we are doing this.. lay off the Fatman too.. him an his wife have a
>pretty full bucket right now an don't need the likes of you messing with
>them..

You racists need to stick together, don't you?

>infact most people don't need the likes of you... you never have a
>good thing to say about anyone.. this tells me you don't like yerself very
>much... you are just a person that is trying to let on like you are better
>than everyone else...When you fall down the ladder don't be looking for
>anyone to lend ya a hand up..you are really a sad case indeed...
>
>btw if ya are keeping all of the stuff.. just added it to the rest of the
>stuff you have saved about me... Hell it must be worth saving or ya would
>not be saving it...an then repeating it time an time again...

Moron. Are you the last person in the industrialized world to learn
about google.com?

I don't have to "save" any of your racist blatherings, bozo. They're
archived in google and in dozens of other places, for all the world to
see. You must be very proud of yourself.