Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
LurfysMa LurfysMa is offline

Default One 6-minute steep vs two 3-minute steeps

On Mon, 05 Jun 2006 20:13:00 -0500, "David M. Harris"
> wrote:

>If you use a Chatsford, why don't you use the basket? Then you could
>just lift the leaves out.

I used to use the basket, but the leaves seemed all bunched up. Now
they seem free to float around better. I have a great little strainer
and it is actually a little easier than using the basket.

--
For email, use usenet-20060507[at]spamex[dot]com