Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Kevin S. Wilson Kevin S. Wilson is offline

Default Found this great new free Bartending Video Podcast!

On Mon, 05 Jun 2006 13:06:06 GMT, "Jack Sloan" >
wrote:

>"Duwop" > wrote in message
.. .
>> "Jack Sloan" > wrote in message
>> >
>> > "Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote in message
>> > Ok... Another regular old spammer exposed by Kevin.
>> > Good work
>> > Jack

>> Ah jeeeeeze Jack, why encourage him? It's not like these one off spammers
>> are going to keep on spamming anywhere near as much as Kook.Kevin does

>over
>> his various obsessions. Did you see that post of his where he explained

>that
>> he turned against AFB and started all these x-threads because he believes
>> "we" supported Dank against him? What a paranoid loser.
>>
>> Anyway, how the weather out your ways? Pretty fine here abouts, high 70's
>> today with some wind.
>>
>> The stuff Kevvie looks up is available to the public.Check out:
>> http://www.dnsstuff.com/ or http://www.geektools.com/whois.php , it's not
>> rocket science, come on, if it was, could he do it?
>>
>> http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/whois....OFTHEDRINK.COM
>>

>I guess you missed my tounge parked squarely in my cheek. I am sure Kevin
>saw it.

Just another bozo so eager to hump my leg that he doesn't really read
what he's responding to. Not that it would make much difference if he
did, given the reading skills he's demonstrated so far.