Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Kevin S. Wilson Kevin S. Wilson is offline

Default Found this great new free Bartending Video Podcast!

On Sun, 4 Jun 2006 22:04:29 -0700, "Duwop" > wrote:

>"Jack Sloan" > wrote in message
>>
>> "Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote in message
>> Ok... Another regular old spammer exposed by Kevin.
>> Good work
>> Jack

>Ah jeeeeeze Jack, why encourage him? It's not like these one off spammers
>are going to keep on spamming anywhere near as much as Kook.Kevin does over
>his various obsessions.

You don't really understand the concept of spamming, do you, Sparky?

> Did you see that post of his where he explained that
>he turned against AFB and started all these x-threads because he believes
>"we" supported Dank against him? What a paranoid loser.

Don't put words in my mouth, putz. Post a message ID instead. With you
and Dank excepted, most folks here can read for comprehension.

>Anyway, how the weather out your ways? Pretty fine here abouts, high 70's
>today with some wind.
>
>The stuff Kevvie looks up is available to the public.Check out:
>http://www.dnsstuff.com/ or http://www.geektools.com/whois.php , it's not
>rocket science, come on, if it was, could he do it?
>
>http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/whois....OFTHEDRINK.COM

Oh, good. Someone explained whois to you. Are you waiting for your
trainer to flip you a fish?