Posted to rec.food.cooking
Nancy Young[_1_] Nancy Young[_1_] is offline

Default Dishwashing liquid (environmental)

Dee, I was just reading the latest issue of Consumer Reports,
a question in the Your Letters section was about greener
choices in dishwashing detergents.

I didn't look to see if this answer would help you, but here is
what it said.

"Greener Choices, a free Web site of Consumer Reports, offers
advice on how to be a more enviornmentally friendly consumer.
You'll find information on detergents that claim to be free of
phosphates or chlorine but perform well in our tests. Go to
www.GreenerChoices.org, click on 'Home & garden,' then on
'Greener cleaning.'"

Hope that helps.

nancy