Posted to alt.food.vegan
rick rick is offline

Default Err oops

"Kevan Smith" > wrote in message
> In article
> . net>,
> "rick" > wrote:

why the dishonet snipping, fool? Don't like your part in the
discussion so far? I don't blame you.

>> No fool, I do not. Try looking beyond your brainwashing for a
>> change. I eat grass-fed, pasture raised beef. It gets no
>> feed,
>> no, hormones, no drugs, and is never confined. For the death
>> of
>> one animal I get 100s or 1000s of meals.

> Do you have your own farm?

====================
No, I don't need one. They are all around me...

>> How is it that when animals are targeted for death with
>> poisons
>> that it is not deliberate, killer? Are you really so stupid
>> as
>> to belive that the poisons are just put out to scare animals
>> away? Besides, you know animals are dying in fields, the
>> farmer
>> knows animals are dying in tyhe fields, yet neither of you do
>> anything to eliminate or even alleviate those deaths. They
>> are
>> NOT accidental deaths.

> OK, you raise a valid point about pesticides, then go nuclear.
> Many
> people choose to buy organic produce with no pesticide use.

===================================
Wrong again, fool. Your ignorance knows no bounds does it?
Organic does not mean pesticide-free. It just means only
'naturally' derived ones. Unfortunately for you rubes, those can
be more toxic to animals than synthetic ones.

I can't
> afford that luxury. However, the crop pests that are eliminated
> by
> pesticides are balanced by the utilitarian aspect of the
> increased food
> produced.

=========================
LOL At the expense of even more animals killed, hypocrite.

Further, the pests themselves are not deliberately birthed by
> humans, tortured with grotesque agricultural practices, then
> killed, as
> many meat producers do with their "crops." Further, pesticides
> are
> applied to farmed animals, too. After all, none of you meat
> eaters want
> parasites or wormy meat.

==============================
Actually, yes these 'pest' animals are deliberately birthed
because of your actions. It is YOUR crop fields that provide an
unnatural habitat in which food and cover are far more easy than
would be the case naturally. Under these conditions, animal
populations can explode into 100s or 1000s per ACRE. That's per
acre, not per field, in case your comprehension problem is
rearing its ugly head. Then, when the population are the
greatest, you take away all the easy food and cover leaving these
animals to die of starvation and predation. That is, the ones
that survive the slicing, dicing, shredding, dis-membering and
poisonings. I can see your mind scurrying now to claim that all
these animals will just blitely walk over to the next wild area
and live happily ever after. Right? Problem for you is that
most of the field animals have a range measured in yards, not
miles, and those adjacent areas of natural habitat will already
be at their natural carrying capacity.
Seems to me that it is your crops that are the brutal, inhumane
killing fields rather than slaughterhouses, killer.
What pesticides do you figure are applied to farm animals, fool?

> It's a pipe dream to eliminate human-caused animal deaths.

===================================
ROTFLMAO And veganism is the last source of any improvment,
killer.

It's an
> achievable goal to drastically reduce animal suffering and make
> the meat
> industry more humane in its practices.

Avoiding meat will NOT change the meat industry production
methods, killer. Providing an incentive for producers to change
will. But, to provide that incentive, you have to BUY the
alternative, hypocrite.

Yeah, it will price meat out of
> the reach of many. Selah.

No, it will not. And why would that bother you anyway, oh master
of vegan?