Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Found this great new free Bartending Video Podcast!

"billbodkin" > wrote in message
ps.com...
> Make perfect drinks, learn bartending, throw better parties - you can
> download free bartending videos or subscribe to this free weekly video
> podcast at artofeatingspam.com! Check it out!

You just found it? How wonderful. I'm glad you are not like to damned
spammers just promoting their web page. Yep, when you've read for the
thousandth time "I just found this great new web site" you can be sure it is
an honest to goodness post from a real person, not some shill.

Makes me want to throw a party I'll whip up some Spam appetizers.