Christine Dabney

Default Need Recipe for Coconut Cake - with Coconut *in* the Cake (not the Frosting or Filling)

On Sun, 11 Apr 2004 13:58:26 GMT, (Curly
Sue) wrote:

>Thank you! I am amazed that you can keep track of things so well with
>all your moving.
>
>Sue(tm)
>Lead me not into temptation... I can find it myself!

Well, I keep track of my cooking stuff.
I had gone through all my recipes before I moved, and put the ones I
wanted to carry with me, in a big box. I knew I would be traveling
this way for a year or two or more, and I didn't want to be without
them.
I just don't know now, which recipes I decided to leave behind or
bring, until I go through the box.
I did bring about 4 boxes of cookbooks along with me, though, weeding
down from over a 1000 cookbooks.
Plus I did bring some of my good pots and pans and the utensils I
couldn't live without.
I have them pretty organized when I travel: the boxes are labeled with
what goes into what. I think I will probably make some packing sheets
too, to keep even more on top of things, as I think I left something
in the last apartment.
Plus I keep on getting an odd gadget here or there, or a new piece of
equipment.

Christine