Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue
TeaLady (Mari C.) TeaLady (Mari C.) is offline

Default Oven 'barbecued' memphis style dry ribs - question

wrote in
:

> On Thu, 1 Jun 2006 10:40:04 -0400, "Otto Bahn"
> > wrote:
>
>>"Brian D." > wrote
>>
>>> Take some of your own advice, but first demonstrate
>>> what a ****** you are
>>> by responding. Extra points for recross-posting.

>>My newsreader is set up to do it automatically.

> I happened to read this directly after reading Cameron's
> statement about wanking. Just for a second there, my brain
> parsed this accordingly.
>
> BW

Mine 2. And I was going to ask the mate if his newsreader
wanked him automajickally, then thought better of it.

--
TeaLady (mari)

"The principle of Race is meant to embody and express the utter
negation of human freedom, the denial of equal rights, a
challenge in the face of mankind." A. Kolnai
Avast ye scurvy dogs ! Thar be no disease in this message.