Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Kevin S. Wilson Kevin S. Wilson is offline

Default Oven 'barbecued' memphis style dry ribs - question

On Thu, 1 Jun 2006 16:16:16 -0400, "Otto Bahn"
> wrote:

>"Rich Holmes" > wrote
>
>> Oh, and just one more thing, Kili:
>>
>> If -- despite the fact that it would've made no sense to do so -- if
>> you had, in your message, said, "By the way, my illness is something I
>> don't want known in a.f.b, so please don't mention it there", I
>> wouldn't have. Since you didn't say any such thing, and since you
>> seemingly had no qualms about divulging it to a.r.k, I assumed
>> (wrongly, of course) that it was already known in a.f.b.
>>
>> I apologize for that.

>IJHYHNBT.

Unlikely. She lacks the imagination. Also, being trolled would require
that Rich fall for the ploy by apologizing for not being nicer to
someone in her condition. Since her condition has absolutely no
relevance to the subject at hand, she's gotten exactly the response
she should have gotten upon playing the Sympathy Card.