Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue
[email protected] barbara@bookpro.com is offline

Default Oven 'barbecued' memphis style dry ribs - question

On Wed, 31 May 2006 15:58:37 GMT, "kilikini"
> wrote:

>"kilikini" > wrote in message
>news

>loves

>> washes my

>care
>> of
>> >
>> > In other words, you still have no intention of answering Barbara's
>> > question.

>> want my

>> wear
>> >
>> > Ah, so he's not a racist, he's a racist homophobe. Got it.
>> >

>> You M*ther F*cker. I posted this ONLY to kibology and you still had to
>> cross-post. F*ck you.
>>
>> kili
>>

>To answer my own post, yes it's against the rules, I may not want all my
>other groups to know I'm sick. **** you, Rich! God damn, have you no
>compassion? **** YOU.

Jeeze, take some responsibility for your own behavior. You post to
Usenet, you post to the world. You don't know who is lurking in which
groups or who in "your" other groups checks out your posts on Google.

Are you as much of a moron as your racist asshole husband, or do you
just play one on the Internet? If you don't want people to know your
personal information, don't blab it in a worldwide forum, you dumb
bunny.

I think you have answered my question about why you thought you could
get Kevin to change his behavior when you couldn't get your husband to
change his: You don't feel your husband should have to take
responsibility for what he posts, and you don't to take responsibility
for what you post. It's all everyone else's fault, never yours or
his.

Having cancer doesn't give you a free pass to play full-time victim.
Grow the **** up.

BW