Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Konrad Scorciapino Konrad Scorciapino is offline

Default Favorite teas to drink iced?

The best iced tea I tried was made with Menghai's Pu-erh and lemon.
Black tea is fine too, but the others (Green, white and Oolong) just
don't taste as good they would hot.

Personally, I think tisanes are much better iced. Hibiscus can be
pretty good if mixed with other herbs, but my favorite is Yerba Mate.
Roasted mate can produce a very aromatic drink, and iced, with sugar
and lemon, is pretty popular around here.

Not to mention Tereré, a cold variation of the traditionally prepared
mate, with cold water and lemon, which remains unmached, at least in
refreshment.

--k