Old 31-05-2006, 01:53 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
The Bubbo The Bubbo is offline

Default Don't know what to call it

JohnHancock wrote:
The Bubbo wrote:
This is what I made for dinner tonight. Don't know what to call it or if it
already has a name. It was really good.

1 head roasted garlic, skinned and mashed
2 thinly sliced green onions
1/4 cup basil cut in a fine chiffonade
1 good handful parsley rough chopped
1/4 chopped canned artichoke hearts
1 14 ounce can Muir Glen fire roasted crushed tomatoes
1 15.8 ounce can great northern beans rinsed and drained
S&P to taste

1 tube ready made polenta sliced to 1/4 inch slices and fried to crispy

edges.

saute garlic and onions in a bit of olive oil until they start to brown a

bit.
Add tomatoes. Stir. Add everything else and maybe a bit of water. simmer

for
20 minutes. Serve over polenta.

Considering YOU made it - I would call it Vegetarian BARF on a plate.

what would you call it if someone else made it?

You still here Boob-o? Some people never learn it seems.

yeah, either I'm dense or you're a shitty teacher because I can't quite put my
finger on what it is you're trying to get me to learn? Try harder, pop-tart.

---
"You're not Worthy" - Arrogant ******* Ale

--
..:Heather:.