Blair P. Houghton

Default Roach Coach Etiquitte?

John Gaughan > wrote:
>Jack Schidt® wrote:
>> Nah, lighten up, amigo. Most RC's are in good health, unlike a lotta
>> sit down joints.

>Roach coaches are not all bad, but the ones I have seen were a bit dirty
>and the food was not all that great. The convenience is always nice,
>assuming they have consistent timing.

They vary greatly. One place I worked at had two that
would set up out back for lunch. One of them was total
crap.

The other served great food, and got me hooked on chicken
curry with onions and white rice. Until one day I ordered
a burrito. Ecch. Never ask an Southeast-Asian woman to
make you a burrito. Went back to the chicken curry and
it's one of the few things I miss about that place.

--Blair
"Ernie should take an unplayable lie here."