Old 31-05-2006, 12:39 AM posted to rec.food.cooking
Syssi Syssi is offline

Default Don't know what to call it

"The Bubbo" wrote in message
This is what I made for dinner tonight. Don't know what to call it or if
it
already has a name. It was really good.

1 head roasted garlic, skinned and mashed
2 thinly sliced green onions
1/4 cup basil cut in a fine chiffonade
1 good handful parsley rough chopped
1/4 chopped canned artichoke hearts
1 14 ounce can Muir Glen fire roasted crushed tomatoes
1 15.8 ounce can great northern beans rinsed and drained
S&P to taste

1 tube ready made polenta sliced to 1/4 inch slices and fried to crispy
edges.

saute garlic and onions in a bit of olive oil until they start to brown a
bit.
Add tomatoes. Stir. Add everything else and maybe a bit of water. simmer
for
20 minutes. Serve over polenta.

--
.:Heather:.
www.velvet-c.com

Hi Heather!

It does have a name.... DELICIOUS!! It sounds divine. I might just have to
make some this week... Thanks for the idea!

--
Syssi