Posted to rec.food.baking
S H S H is offline

Default Problem with my apple pie: please help

this is perfect , only I always add a few drops of vanila and drizzle
honey on top before the cut goes on. a gb of butter on top too.
I want to add that the type ofapple varies. some bake down to a sauce ,
while another ill be hard wen cooked. a nice choce is a mix of
macintosh, granny smith and cortland or jonared. mot are readily
available. and juciness is mor in he fall than afer a6 month cooelr
storage. but all are good.
I hae a recipe that that makes a filling just like the canned but
makes a lot. feel fee to email if you'd like it. but this one is a good
one o gave. Steve