Home, Home On The Mu_n

Default Dr. Andrew B. Chung truly revealed WAS: Dr. Chung FAQ, Issue 3.70

On Wed, 24 Mar 2004 21:54:36 -0500, "Bob (this one)" >
wrote:

>And posts like this are why Dr. Chung....

What amazes me is why you go on for months and now years on end making
a fool out of yourself TROLLING cardiology groups.

I would have thought you had enough self-esteem not to do so.

Meet Bob Pastorio.

Bob likes to think he is an upscale, right on kind of guy. But in the
darkness, he would prefer to endanger the lives of cardiac care
patients so he TROLLS sci.med.cardiology dozens of times each day.

Now you know all you need to know about this king-sized egomaniac.

Lift well, Eat less, Walk fast, Live long.