Posted to rec.food.cooking
Mordechai Housman[_1_] Mordechai Housman[_1_] is offline

Default Problem with my apple pie

"Dee Randall" > wrote in message

> "Mordechai Housman" > wrote in message

>>> Good on you! I read your post and it sounds as though you've made a
>>> promising start. It'll just get better and better, trust me!
>>>
>>> Christine

>> Thank you VERY much for that encouragement! It's nice to hear a kind
>> and hopeful word.
>>
>> I will admit, though, that probably the greatest encouragement I had
>> was the way the pie came out!

> Did I miss it, or was there a discussion about your pie crust; the one
> you used for this pie? I'm interested in your crust,too.
>
> I never made a good crust until I recently made a good one, which I
> probably discussed ad infinitum here on this ng.
> Dee Dee

I mentioned that at this point I'm using frozen pie crusts I bought in
the store. I'm not up to making my own just yet. Maybe in a month or so,
after I've tried a some variety in my pies, and I have some success
under my belt (literally, I'm afraid).

But some people posted some pie crust recipes, which I will probably
take a much closer look at in a few weeks, I hope.

Mordechai