Posted to alt.food.barbecue
BOB[_1_] BOB[_1_] is offline

Default Beef shoulder clod

Default User wrote:
:: We'd talked about this beef shoulder clod some time back. Today the
:: local PBS station was marathoning episodes of Barbecue U. and one
:: episode featured this big cut. Raichlen cooked it at a fairly high
:: temperature, 325F or so. He said it took about 12 hours at that
temp.
::
:: It looked mighty good when he was done. I might have to investigate
:: where to get one of those and give it a try.
::

Shoulder clod is on my "must try" list, too.

Here's Danny Gaulden's take on shoulder clod:
http://www.dannysbbq.com/recipes.asp?rid=79

BOB

--
Raw Meat Should NOT Have An Ingredients List