Sheryl Rosen

Default Differences in eating habits

in article , Nancy Young at
wrote on 10/6/03 11:30 AM:

> "Jack Schidt®" wrote:
>>
>> "K3" > wrote in message

>>> I agree too... I'd like to know how many others here consider "eating
>>> habits" an important part of a relationship.

>> Very important. If you aren't more exotic than meatloaf, hit the bricks!
>>
>> Jack Picky

> Hey, you can't beat a good meatloaf. Don't knock it! (laugh)
>
> There is something *far* more important than eating habits. Hey,
> eat what you want, I'll eat what I want. Just no liver. However,
> what's important is sleeping, and I cannot sleep in a warm room.
> It must be cool or cold. Much much more important than how you
> like your steak done.
>
> nancy

true. sleeping temp is crucial....most men are heat generators and prefer a
cool room, so a woman who likes a cooler room can just keep warm by curling
up next to the heater. (HIM) but if there is one who likes the room
hot....well, somoene will never be comfortable....probably the one who likes
it cooler. they will kick off the covers every night.

far more important in a relationship is not so much what you like to eat,
but degree of importance food is.

two foodies, great relationship. 2 non-foodies, that works too.

but someone who lives to eat paired with someone who is not only not a good
eater (doesn't eat a lot of different things) but also doesn't care about
food....could be a recipe for disaster.