Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue
Matthew L. Martin Matthew L. Martin is offline

Default Oven 'barbecued' memphis style dry ribs - question

Graeme...in London wrote:
> "Dan Krueger" > wrote in message
>> I post where the topic is appropriate and delete cross posts. If you
>> were a smart guy, you would know that.

> Looks like an own-goal on this post, dank.

I believe the score is 54-nil, all own goals.

> Better luck next time, but me thinks you're a born loser, and a good one at
> that.

He's an expert loser from all presentations. If someone would only pay
him he could be a professional.

Or was that cal, not that there is all that much difference.

Matthew

--
I'm a contractor. If you want an opinion I'll sell you one.
Which one do you want?