Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue
Chris McGonnell[_1_] Chris McGonnell[_1_] is offline

Default Oven 'barbecued' memphis style dry ribs - question

On Thu, 25 May 2006 23:51:46 GMT, Dank wrote:

>Kevin S. Wilson wrote:

<Cutting to the chase>
>> Your mistake was in overlooking Dank's bizarre obsession with me and
>> his oft-stated assertion that each of his posts is directed at one
>> person and one person only. Take the two together, and it's dead-on
>> certain that he was just doing what he always does: Flinging feces in
>> the form of tediously unfunny "insults" that are barely relevant to
>> the topic at hand, much less expressed in a manner consistent with the
>> speech patterns of an educated, literate, adult native speaker of
>> English.

>Unbelievable.
>
>Kevin's obsession once again took a turn today that might cost him just
>enough to lean an important lesson. Of course, that post wasn't cross
>posted here. No surprise.

SWilson taught dank a new word: obsession! Now dank's used it
incorrectly, but he spelled it right. It's Usenet's version of "How to
Increase Your Vocabulary," just for dank's edification. Of course,
dank thinks "edification" means I'm trying to change his name.

--
Chris McG.
Harming humanity since 1951.