Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Ozzy[_1_] Ozzy[_1_] is offline

Default Nepalese Tea -- net sources?

Hi all,

I'm looking for good quality Nepalese tea on the Net, having already viewed
the black tea offerings of SpecialTeas.com, InPursuitofTea.com,
ImperialTeaGarden.com, and I don't remember what else.

Are there any personal recommendations out there, perhaps -- I'm looking for
at least a modicum of tips, maybe somewhat of a fruity note, and either 1st
or 2nd flush.(The last would be my personal preference, as it is said to be
stronger, but for all I know the person for whom it is being bought as a
present -- someone who was a young child on an Indian tea estate in the last
years of the Raj -- likes it lighter.)

Any input, esp. that setting straight erroneous assumptions made above,
would be welcome indeed -- I've never drunk Nepalese tea.

Ozzy