Posted to rec.food.drink
Von Fourche Von Fourche is offline

Default Mint Leaves

Are there different types of mint leaves? I love Mojitos and make my
own. I've been buying the mints at the store. Last summer I planted a mint
plant. I never used any of the leaves tho. This summer the mint plant has
grown some very big leaves. So I tore one mint leaf off smelled and tasted
it. I did not smell or taste anything mint like. The mint leaves I buy at
the store are very minty. You can smell the mint.

Is there a particular type of mint plant that produces mint more than
most? What type of mint plant do I need?

Thanks!