Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default dinner this week, next week, and the week after that with recipe

On Wed 24 May 2006 12:11:21p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Kate
Connally?

> Well, I finally got around to making one of my favorite
> recipes, Brunswick Stew. I make this about once a year
> usually but it seems like it's been long than that this
> time. Boy is it good. It fills my large stockpot. It
> makes a ton. Although I tend to add more stuff than it
> calls for.
>
> BRUNSWICK STEW WITH CORN DUMPLINGS

Kate, this sounds delicious! Although I have eaten Brunswick Stew, I have
never made. Your recipe looks even better than those I have eaten.

Thanks for posting!

--

Wayne Boatwright

"How can a nation be great if it's bread taste like Kleenex?"

Julia Child