Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Ozzy[_1_] Ozzy[_1_] is offline

Default Chinese food is the solution:healthy & balanced food for you

wrote in news:1148227680.128938.236130
@j33g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

> Actually according to a survey held by the food industry,
> 72.4% people think that Chinese food is healthy
> 89.3% people like Chinese food
> 67.8% people would like to cook Chinese food if they know how

Ya, people think, people like, people would... what does this have to do
with actual health claims?

I am a Chinese food fan, myself, preferring good Chinese cuisine to French
-- but the almost ubiquitous corn starch, sugar, and the very common MSG
("mei jing" -- flavor enhancer, I believe) are hardly healthly ingredients.

But so what? We don't eat solely for health, anyway.

Ozzy