Posted to rec.food.sourdough
hutchndi hutchndi is offline

Default Sourdough Bread with LARGE holes - pics

"northwestsourdough.com" > wrote in message
oups.com...
>I have been working on a new bread recipe and have come up with a very
> Large holey bread. It is at just around 68% hydration and I don't do
> the "cheat" (I thinks thats funny whoever came up with that one)
> folding.

Teresa, I am the only one I can think of who calls them cheater holes, I
might have posted that somewhere. I dont think anyone is really "cheating"
by flolding, but the big holes, if thats what one is after, do seem easier
to come by using the technique. Your bread looks quite good by the way.

hutchndi