Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Melinda Melinda is offline

Default Favorite teas to drink iced?

I've been using up some older Morrocan Mint green tea bags the last few
days. I tried hot steeping the first batch the other day and it's not too
bad, using hot water and about 6 tea bags and then pouring it over ice in a
pitcher when it was done steeping. I sweeten my iced tea, if I do, with
Splenda, I save real sugar for my hot cuppas, I'm very particular about
those.

The chai thing sounds good Jim, I think I'll try that here soon here at
home.

Melinda