Posted to alt.food.barbecue
kilikini[_2_] kilikini[_2_] is offline

Default Fla/Ga gathering

> wrote in message
.. .

> On 17-May-2006, wrote:
>
> > "Big Jim" > wrote:
> > > Here is the list as of this morning.
> > > Haven't got firm commitments form several more.
> > > Nick and Jun Cramer
> > > TFM and Kili
> > > Bruce and Barbara Ingebretsen
> > > BOB and possible ?
> > > Big Jim and Shannon (unless she is working)
> > > Dave Whitten (my son)
> > > Cajun Burns (my welder)
> > > Mike Wilson (BKhuna and wife)

> > Maybe we can bring a care package to Brick!?
> >
> > Just e-mailed my cousin and her husband to see if they can come down for
> > it. They live near Silver Spring . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Maryland!
> >
> > --
> > Nick.

> Looking forward to meeting face to face Nick. I can't think of anything I
> particularly
> need in the way of a care package. I have a pretty good variety of stores
> within
> a mile or two of the house. I have Cuban, Vietnamese, Japanese, Italian

and
> Indian
> to name a few. There's a Thai store near the base (MacDill), but I've not
> been inside
> yet.
>
> --
> Brick(Found a motor..Trying to get it started.)

Brick, Nick and Jun are going to stay at our house, so you can always come
up to say "hi" before the event. :~)

Last I heard BKahuna is bringing baked beans and I'm going to bring German
Potato salad. It's based upon my great grandmother's recipe and is
definitely authentic German. I figured that would keep better on the trip
up than a mayo based potato salad. Besides, it's got bacon in it. You can
never go wrong with bacon. <g>

Um, Jim, do you know what everyone else is planning on bringing?

kili