Posted to alt.food.barbecue
[email protected] hrbrickerNOSPAM@ij.net is offline

Default Fla/Ga gathering

On 17-May-2006, wrote:

> "Big Jim" > wrote:
> > Here is the list as of this morning.
> > Haven't got firm commitments form several more.
> > Nick and Jun Creamer
> > TFM and Kili
> > Bruce and Barbara Ingebretsen
> > BOB and possible ?
> > Big Jim and Shannon (unless she is working)
> > Dave Whitten (my son)
> > Cajun Burns (my welder)
> > Mike Wilson (BKhuna and wife

> Maybe we can bring a care package to Brick!?
>
> Just e-mailed my cousin and her husband to see if they can come down for
> it. They live near Silver Spring . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Maryland!
>
> --
> Nick.

Looking forward to meeting face to face Nick. I can't think of anything I
particularly
need in the way of a care package. I have a pretty good variety of stores
within
a mile or two of the house. I have Cuban, Vietnamese, Japanese, Italian and
Indian
to name a few. There's a Thai store near the base (MacDill), but I've not
been inside
yet.

--
Brick(Found a motor..Trying to get it started.)