Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Space Cowboy Space Cowboy is offline

Default Favorite teas to drink iced?

My local tea shoppe started selling something called Smoothies.
Basically it is a chai of the day with puree ice that is creamy as any
thick malt. Yum. Everyday Liptons makes a good iced tea. That is the
US version claim to fame. I find with any iced tea I add lemon or lime
so the tea doesn't matter that much. Whatever it is make it strong and
drink in big glasses with lots of ice.

Jim