jmcquown

Default Differences in eating habits

K3 wrote:
> "Rosie Miller" > wrote in message
>> In article >, Steve Wertz
>> > writes:
>>

>>> And the moral of this useless story is.... what?
>>>

>> hey, it is food related... I think it is interesting how people can
>> have such different tate in food, yet agree on other things..
>> Rosie

> I agree too... I'd like to know how many others here consider "eating
> habits" an important part of a relationship.

I consider it a challenge For example, he likes meat loaf topped with
tomato sauce or ketchup. To my mind, that's rather gross! I prefer to make
mine with some chili sauce mixed in with the meat. I also use oatmeal as a
filler as opposed to breadcrumbs or cracker crumbs. Oh, and I add shredded
cheese to the mixture.

There are obviously things more important than food, although food seems to
be a universal language