Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue
Chris McGonnell[_1_] Chris McGonnell[_1_] is offline

Default Happy happy, Joy joy!!

On Sat, 13 May 2006 19:39:15 GMT, kilikini wrote:

>I'm going to actually cross-post because I want everyone to know how I feel
>about my husband. I love him. I am extremely loyal.

So was Eva Braun. And Pat Nixon. Doesn't mean shit about Adolph and
Tricky Dick as human beings, just that they attracted emotionally
disturbed women.

>Kevin, I'm tired of your drivel.

Then get off the computer and pull some weeds.

--
Chris McG.
Harming humanity since 1951.