Posted to alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.kibology
Mark Edwards Mark Edwards is offline

Default Happy happy, Joy joy!!

[snips]

No cluons were harmed when Kevin S. Wilson > wrote:
>That's known as "Doing a Dank," Barbara. See? I'm doing it right
>now.
>
>Easy-peasy.
>
>Just pretend that your IQ has suddenly been lowered by 50 points
>or so.

I think Samuel Clemens said it best, when Dank got him fired from his
job as a pilot, by complaining to Mr. Clemens' boss about his (Sam's)
posting nonsense to the Worldwide Watercourse:

"Dear reader, imagine that you are an idiot. Now imagine that you are
Dank. But I repeat myself."

It's really a shame that Dank ruined the man's life like that. Sam
Clemens was such a promising pilot, even if his nanny was deaf. And
the parrot suited him.

Mark Edwards
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request