Posted to rec.food.cooking
Ranee Mueller Ranee Mueller is offline

Default Grocery Outlet Finds

Yesterday we had a couple appointments out of town a little ways.
Right next door to one of them was a new Grocery Outlet. So, I hopped
in.

Found some lovely cheeses, Fontina, Sonomo Garlic Jack, Boursin for
99 cents, Chevre, I left the Dill Havarti, because I already had so much
cheese. I also found some wine cured sliced salami, for less than $3 a
pound, which is a great price around here. Some lotions and soaps and
such that we needed. The really neat things we got were four bottles of
Sparkling Pomegranate Cider for 99 cents each and Niman Ranch Chorizo
for some very ridiculously low price. The cider was good, the
pomegranate taste was wonderful, but the apple they used wasn't as high
a quality as some. For 99 cents, though, it was quite a deal, and it
was still very nice. The chorizo was wonderful, and we had it with eggs
and tortillas last night.

Regards,
Ranee

Remove do not & spam to e-mail me.