Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking
[email protected] purduephotog@gmail.com is offline

Default Chill then Fine, or Fine then Chill - All in a Corny?

Thanks Joe-

I added the Betonite about 4 days ago, stirred it as recommended. The
bottom of the demijohn is rather well coated now, but I still have
significant haze. Should I rack off to another demi or would you
recommend leaving it- the third option is to rack to a corny for chill
stabilization.

I picked up a great deal on 0.40 micron steril filter pads from a local
supply shop- that's going to be my final pass.

This chard, to the best of my knowledge, never underwent MLF- and has
no malic acid present.