Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,misc.rural,alt.food.vegan,alt.food,alt.cooking-chat
Joseph Littleshoes[_1_] Joseph Littleshoes[_1_] is offline

Default What to consider?

dh@. wrote:

> On Wed, 10 May 2006 06:05:32 GMT, Joseph Littleshoes > wrote:
>

>>"And the lion shall lay down with the lamb"

> While he finishes eating it.

My point exactly, perhaps i should have been a bit more sarcastic.

I do not believe humans are some special animal blessed (or cursed
depending on your point of view) by some deity to follow some esoteric
moral code. We are animals, and how is any individual to say which diet
is right for the lion and which is right for the horse.

It amazes me how people can get so upset about animals while there is so
much human suffering going on. Perhaps if we were better to each other
we would be better to other animals.
---
JL